6d’s “Wi-Fi Offload” – often called as Mobile Data Offloading is a carrier-grade solution that helps operators to alleviate network congestion by enabling a rapid deployment timeline for various market compelling Wi-Fi services. It opens the door for an operator to cost-effectively offload a large amount of cellular data traffic to Wi-Fi.
6d’s carrier-grade Wi-Fi offload solution enables the operator to adopt either the trusted or non-trusted networks to seamlessly integrate with the backend systems, thereby providing a common wallet for the subscriber over both 3G/4G and Wi-Fi simultaneously.
Along with offloading capabilities, the system provides a converged network solution with seamless, transparent and better user experience by maintaining QoS and smartly switches between mobile data and Wi-Fi to meet the requirements.
- EAP Server
- MAP Authentication Server
- PCRF Lite and Online Charging
- Captive Portal
- Physical and Virtual Vouchers
- Automatic selection of the available Wi-Fi networks when near Operator/Partner Hotspot
- Security and Authentication for non-trusted networks
- EAP-SIM & EAP AKA Authentication
- Enabling the policies for network selection
- Data monetization by applying different policies over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
- Easy integration with the backend systems to provide similar user experience and services
- Sponsored Wi-Fi and Premium Wi-Fi variant support
- Roaming transfer between mobile and Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Apps without affecting the performance.
- Lowers operations cost and reduces congestion
- High user experience with effective Quality of service
- Reduces churn