The telecom industry is operating in a new and highly competitive environment with the emergence of convergence and next-generation network. Launch of innovative and superior services and more importantly to launch before competitors has become imperative.
6d’s Digital Delivery Platform offers a way to innovate in mature markets and take advantage of the growing penetration and popularity of smartphones and tablets. It helps content partners to integrate with single interface & facilitates all required services with a single entity.
It is an automated platform which allows operators to manage and deliver multiple content and services to the subscribers with high efficiency and lesser time to market. The platform aggregates all the resources in one place and builds a central content management system that exposes standard APIs to integrate with multiple content providers/3rd parties and also with the operator’s network.
The platform provides flexible GUI and App support for the CPs to self-register themselves in the platform and can share their effective and attractive contents & services in a streamlined way to the subscribers.
- Managing multiple Content Providers/Partners
- Multi-Channel Support includes SMSC, MMSC, USSD GW, IVR, Web/WAP.
- Centralized Content Management and delivery platform
- Subscription and multiple charging models as per the subscriber requirement.
- Supports campaign/promotion engine for single and bulk promotions
- Flexible Portal Studio designed to cater services through multiple channels.
- User-friendly Service creation environment.
- Standard FCAPS operation and maintenance from one central management and administration console.
- Quick and faster registration process for CPs thus building relationships with hundreds of leading CPs ensuring rapid content delivery to the subscribers.
- Centralized module for all the subscriptions, Single connectivity to Billing system for multiple VAS subscriptions
- Faster Time to Market by providing services & contents faster with better delivery to customers.
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance parameters
- Enhancing customer experience by delivering customized contents to the subscribers to meet their expectations.
- Increasing the operator’s revenue by cross bundling of multiple contents and services
- Management of end-to-end service delivery lifecycle with content licensing, ingestion, transcoding, and publishing.
- Automated management process of financial settlements between CPs and the operators saves a lot of time and money.