6d’s MMS offers a rich messaging experience with an unparalleled reach. The provision of multimedia message service makes use of a Multimedia message service center (MMSC) that serves as an interworking and relaying function of the multimedia message transfer between the SMEs.
MMS – Multimedia message service enables a user to send Multimedia (text/ image/ video) based messages using mobile phones. This makes the communication faster and non-intrusive. The sender can also ask for a delivery receipt to know whether the recipient received the message. Such messages can not only be sent from one user to the user and/ or between a user and email client.
The provision of Multimedia message service makes use of a Multimedia message service center (MMSC), which serves as an interworking and relaying function of the multimedia message transfer between the SMEs. The MMSC has provision for Sender and receiver to send and receive MMS.
- Personalized rich content messaging services
- Supports standard 3GPP interfaces
- Transcoding Engine for content adaptation, DRM, and WML transcoding
- Legacy Handset Support
- Charging & Billing support
- Wildcards support
- MNP support
- Service enablement for ONNET, OFFNET, INTERNATIONAL, INBOUND and OUTBOUND roamer
- Supports auto provisioning for prepaid and postpaid users
- MMS blogging & Promotions
- Centralized GUI for operations and maintenance
- Advanced reporting and BI module
- Simplified integration and no need to depend on legacy WAP GW’s
- Proven, future-proof platform for reliable service delivery
- Decrease TCO with virtual MMSCs serving different brands and markets
- Launch second brands/MVNOs with separate MMS service profiles instantly
The WAP GW is a multi-protocol network node deployed in fixed and mobile environments. It acts as a bridge between the legacy WML supporting device requests on one side and the HTTP based (x)HTML serving Applications on the internet.
The main applications include network resource optimization and Value Added Services, such as the optimization of web and multimedia content, content adaptation, and ad insertion.
- Support access to different access points such as 2G,2.5G & 3G networks
- Compliant with 3GPP & OMA Standards
- Support for WAP 1.X & WAP 2.X browsing (secured and non-secured)
- Seamless Integration with existing platform
- Content adaptation, content compression & transcoding functionalities based on URLs, IP Source, Content type and size for all device terminals
- Highly scalable and reliable
- Highest level of security and availability
- Support IPv4 & IPv6 compatibility
- Single interface for auditing & logging