6d’s IVR / Voice Portal helps in reducing cost per call to CSR and bypasses the call with a dynamic menu with DTMF options. Many services can be defined using IVR including self-care services, informational, entertainment and voice-based applications to the subscriber’s base. IVR has an inbuilt menu management tool required to facilitate the creation and publication of voice portals.
The highly efficient call control mechanism will route the calls based on the user response. The user response will be collected based on DTMF inputs or voice inputs. As per the predefined conditions (business rules), the platform will deliver the best applicable services. Voice Portal solution is quick and easy to deploy, enabling operators to expand their value-added service propositions in a short time frame.
- This application stores pre-recorded messages that supplies information as required
- It automates many business processes and provides useful information over the telephone
- Inbound and outbound voice application with speech and touch-tone (DTMF)
- Reliable and saleable voice solutions with real-time status reports
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Automatically call back customers who do not want to wait
- Quick and easy to modify operating hours and holidays