6d’s Device Management gives the functionality to manage and control a multitude of devices available in the network. Application Management helps enterprises create security strata in the device for business applications and data. The platform ensures enterprises gain complete control over the devices, allow explicit policies, remotely lock devices or even wipe off sensitive data. The comprehensive solution for enterprises monitors, controls and manages workforce mobile devices remotely reducing support costs and business risks.
OMA Provisioning Content Messages are special SMSs that contain OTA configuration of a mobile phone such as settings for the browser (APN, proxy and bookmarks), MMS client, IM client or SyncML client.
OMA–DM provisions new devices swiftly and easily aligns with application and policies without IT involvement. The solution can remotely set parameters, conduct troubleshooting servicing of terminals and install or upgrade software etc. It provides an easy-to-use interface for detecting and sending provisioning data to the addressed devices. The method is used for both – OTA and Non-OTA compatible devices.
Technical Report 069 (TR-069) is CPE WAN management protocol for remote management of end-user devices. 6d offers a consolidated TR-069 that includes an ACS application that can support a range of devices such as Residential Gateways, Femtocells, Access Points, Access Gateways, VoIP Gateways and Set-Top Boxes based on different data models and specifications. ACS application is a hosted solution to address automatic configuration & zero-touch provisioning of CPE appliances in the broadband ecosystem.
Lightweight M2M is designed for sensor networks and low bandwidth devices in IoT environment. The platform’s architecture is based on REST API and provides remote management for M2M devices and their service enablement.
With employees bringing in their personal devices to work and need to be constantly connected to work, it increasingly has become important to protect corporate data. A simple scenario is an employee accessing his office mail through a personal device. 6d’s BYOD Device Manager helps protect corporate data from being mishandled and enables organisations to manage mobile devices with a focus on ease of configuration and security.
- Device Enrollment: Initial Over-the-air enrollment within a second with a one-time passcode or with user’s Active Directory credential for registering devices with the users.
- Device Detection: Integration with other systems to receive Triplet change ADD trigger from HLR or STK and EIR trigger over API/SMS
- Profile Configuration: Imposes policy restriction regarding user access for corporate accounts such as Email, Wi-Fi, VPN and device grouping based on department, location and so on.
- Push Provisioning: Supports device configuration – APN/RCS/SIP settings push for both OTA compatible and Non-OTA devices in following scenarios:
- User changes device
- User introduced a new IMEI to network
- System filters out multiple device-SIM and switches over for configured duration
- Remote Device Management: OTA based device bootstrap for configuring devices to recognize OMA-DM
- Inventory Management: Tracking and analyzing device information and applications on devices is significant for business security
- Backup & Restore: Enables mobile operators to offer an automated backup system that is device or model independent. Innovative way of uploading and securing data for stolen, damaged or lost devices
- Device Analytics & Reporting: Device data analysis based on device category, features, vendors, RCS, RAN and flexible report generation
- Intuitive dashboard: Provides an overview of the intact device ecosystem and useful details that alert an admin to take an immediate action
- Device Diagnostics: Querying the device for additional diagnostics data in response to a fault and Remote Device Repairing
- Compliant with standards of OMA-CP & OMA-DM specifications and ETSI, 3GPP Standards
- Support for multi-vendor network nodes (Huawei, ZTE, ALU, NSN, Ericsson etc.)
- Real-time Automatic Device Detection and Service Identification
- Web interfaces to support OTA and Non-OTA device push configuration settings
- Support for targeted group market analysis and campaign/Offer Recommendation
- GUI based administration and configuration with Single Sign-on (SSO) feature