6d’s Short Message Service Center (SMSC) seamlessly handles ever-increasing volumes of person-to-person (P2P) and application to person (A2P) messaging streams. Short message service enables a user to send text-based messages using their mobile phone. This makes the communication faster and non-intrusive. The sender can also ask for a delivery receipt to know to be sure about the received status. Such messages can be sent from user to user basis and between user and application/server as well.
SMSC is a database that checks, accepts, buffers, processes and distributes every Short Messages in a mobile network. The provision to forward the messages without storing in a database (FDA) and/or with storing the messages can be seen. It is then forwarded (store and forward service) depending on specified parameters.
- Cross-technology support
- Enhanced Messaging Service to support the additional SMS features like Personalization, Copy SMS to email, Auto reply etc.
- In-Content data analytics done based on cubes and multiple dimensions.
- Utility to Promote and Propagate Innovative Services, New Schemes / Offers etc. at the Pre-defined time slot
- Equipped with intelligent routing
- Empowers brands and enterprises to stay constantly connected with consumers
- Deliver innovative value-added services over the SMS
- Reaching out to the subscribers and informing them about innovative services, new schemes/offers that operator has launched in a very efficient manner.
- Prevents security breaches and unauthorized message delivery.